This application is done in the following cases:
- In case you have a contract of employment, an agreement on work activity (or at least an agreement for a future contract where the parties agree to enter into a contract of employment or an agreement on work activity by an agreed deadline). The aforementioned documents must contain a stipulation which provides that regardless of the scope of work, the agreed monthly salary will not be lower than the basic monthly minimum wage and that weekly working hours will be at least 15 hours.
Documents required for the application
- Application form duly filled and signed by the applicant could be downloaded, available on request from the Czech Embassy in New Delhi.
- Travel document in original and photocopies of the passport of the applicant with all the pages required for the proof of photograph name, passport no., Date of birth, date of birth, date of issue, date of expiry, mother’s name, father’s name, spouse’s name, children’s name, permanent residential address anad all the pages with the valid/expired visas of countries issued during last three years.
- Photographs: Two.
- Document confirming your purpose of
application: Contract with the employer, documents proving the
professional qualifications for performance of the desired job, if this
1. From the nature of the employment or an international agreement sets such a condition, particularly a document proving the required education (such as a diploma); in justified cases, particularly if reasonable doubt exists as to whether you have the required education or whether your education is appropriate for the nature of employment, you will be obliged, at the request of an administrative authority, to prove and submit a document certifying that your foreign education has been recognized by the relevant authority of the CR.
2. A document proving the required professional qualifications, if such qualifications are required according to other legal regulations (for example, a fork-lift truck operator licence or the appropriate driving license for a tram/bus driver, etc.)
3. A document proving that you meet the requirements for performing an occupation referred to as “regulated occupation”, if your application concerns this kind of occupation; if you do not already hold such a document, you must apply to the relevant recognition authority of the CR for recognition of your professional qualifications, after filing the application for an employee card. Issuance of the employee card is contingent on your submission of an affirmative decision of the recognition authority,
- Proof of available accommodation For students of the Public Universities the document is sent to the embassy through the databox, in other cases Document (Certificate) of accommodation signed by the owner of the flat/house or rent agreement with the mentioned name of the applicant/s with statement from the land and immovable property register (výpis z katastru nemovitosti) or affidavit from the owner of the flat doklad_ubyt notary attested signature needed.
- Police clearance certificate
- Fees: Once the embassy considers the application as admissible then only the application charges and/or attestation charges are received (in Indian Rupees in cash as updated in accordance with the Forex rates);, and
- Overseas travel Insurance (for the duration of visit/stay) is required at the time of collection of the issued visa from the embassy or consulate.