LONG TERM VISA
We have assisted more than 360 successfully relocated Indian citizens staying in Czech Republic in a long term basis from 2007, few of them have got permanent residence visas. From prior consultations for mandatory documents in theory and practice as per the law 326/1999 Coll. Foreigner's Act of CR as further amended, attesting the required documents, translation of the required documents, filing visa applications, purchase of mandatory insurance policies after approval of the visas, selling air tickets and further guidance for further travels to destination cities we proudly claim that with one stop service delivery customer satisfaction was our main aim throughout these years and all of them have initially reached us in reference basis only. Our relocated clients are IT Professionals, cooks, managers, businessmen, students, research scholars, spouses, and children.
Long term visas are Country specific Visas with Schengen area validity a
Category "D" Visa granted by Ministry of Interior of the Czech
Republic, allows its holder to also stay in the territory of another
Contracting State (hereinafter referred to as the “Long-
Long term visas could be classified into :
- Long term study visa
- Long term Family reunion visa
- Long term Business Visa
- Long term Invitation based visa
- Long term cultural visa
Mandatory requirements and Visa approval time
- All documents have to be originals or certified copies (for the documents you do not want to be left with the Czech Departments, you need to pay extra fees for photocopies to be certified by the embassy, this can be done while applying for the visa)
- The date of issue of the documents must not be older than 6 months; this does not apply to passports and registrar´s documents such as birth certificates marksheets, qualification documents etc.
- Documents in English or other language than Czech must be submitted with translation into Czech.
- To avoid possible financial loss the applicant should not buy a ticket before obtaining the respective visa. The visa officer may ask you for further documents. Production of those listed above does not guarantee that the visa will be issued.
DAYS REQUIRED FOR APPROVAL OF VISAS
As per the paragraph §169 of the Foreigner’s act, If a decision cannot be made immediately, the decision shall be issued:
b) within 180 days from the date of submission of the application for a permit for permanent residence,
c) within 270 days of submission of the application for a permit for long-
d) within 60 days of applying for a long-
e) within 60 days of submission of the application for a permit for long-
f) within 90 days of applying for a blue card,
g) within 180 days from the date of submission of the application for a permit for long-
h) within 60 days from the date of filing of the application for issuance of employee cards; within 90 days from the date of the request for extradition employee cards in particularly complex cases or if the ministry asked for a binding opinion under paragraph 15th.